If you desire to become a member of Antioch and the Lord is leading you to do so, we would love to help you do so. Near the end of each worship service, there is an invitation period (typically after the sermon). During this period, there will be an appeal to worship attendees to become a Christian, have intercessory prayer, or join our church. If you desire to join our church, you would do so during that time by coming toward the front of the church and being directed to our Decision Team who will then complete a New Member Intake form for you. Following this step, you will be scheduled for Antioch 101 which is a 4 hour seminar (with lunch) that will give your more information about our church and present you with an opportunity to answer questions before making your commitment to join our church.
A member of Antioch demonstrates a commitment to our congregation. Specifically, a member is expected to:
- Complete Antioch 101
- Attend regularly
- Serve faithfully
- Give generously
- Participate in a LifeGroup
Why be a Member…It has its Benefits!
- Membership connects you to the body of Christ in a real, tangible way (1 Cor. 12:12-13)
- Membership gives you access to other believers with whom you can share life (Acts 2:44)
- Membership provides a context for healthy spiritual development (2 Pe. 3:18)
- Membership places you under the pastoral care of spiritual leaders (Eph. 4:11-13)
- Membership gives you a spiritual base where you can serve God and others (Rom. 12:4-8)
May the grace of our Lord go beyond these walls…
Touching the lives of our brothers and sisters by demonstrating the love of Christ. Become an online member… partner with us in building a faith based community centered around biblical teaching, content and technology period.
Members of our online community, should demonstrate a commitment to our congregation. Specifically, as a Antioch-Corinth virtual member you are expected to:
- Complete Virtual Antioch 101
- Attend, engage and participate regularly in our online platforms
- Serve and contribute to our online ministry
- Give generously
- Create or participate in a LifeGroup
We are totally committed to serving our online members in all aspects of your worship experience.
- Dedicated Online Pastor
- Virtual classes and workshops
- Bible based online content
- Live streaming of all of our worship services and events